20-20 Mind Sight is now available for purchase!
Much more than a book, it is designed as the starting point in a lifelong journey. The book features more than 25 exercises to help readers explore their core values and aspirations, develop a meaningful personal brand, and avoid the life of “quiet desperation” that Henry David Thoreau described 160 years ago and is still prevalent today. The exercises include:
- The Johari Window: a snapshot of how you view yourself vs. how others view you.
- Jungian Typology: a detailed summary of your communication and behavioral styles.
- Implicit Association Test: an eye-opening look at the biases we hold deep inside.
- Satisfaction with Life Scale: a broad-brush yardstick re life fulfillment and personal satisfaction.
- The Grit Survey: a measure of one’s resilience and commitment.
- Locus of Control: a determination of whether you believe you control your destiny vs. some outside influence(s).
Very few people give a moment’s thought to what they believe, how they’re perceived, and what they want to achieve. It’s easy to blame the educational system and its focus on the rote memorization of facts and figures. It’s easy to blame the business world for training employees to play nice in the corporate sandbox. And it’s equally easy to point a finger at parents who preached, “You can be whatever you want to be,” but never gave their children the tools to figure out exactly what that might be.
- Chris Brogan
CEO, Owner Media Group Inc.
- Karen Kaplan, Chairman & CEO, Hill Holiday
- Andy Boynton, Dean of the Carroll School
of Management, Boston College
Updated on 2017-09-28T13:04:05+00:00, by .